In Business for over 30 years Ganley's has built a reputation for dependability and value for money with most well known models such as Copeland, Carrier, York, Sanyo and Bitzer from 1 through to 100 hp catered for. As well as a large stock of replacement compressors available on hand, we have an extensive inventory of replacement spare parts which are carried ex-stock, with may other of the major brand spares available on request. We endeavour to meet customers needs with efficient customer service, prompt turn around of compressors and value for money.
Compressor reconditioning can mean
that your 5 - 100 hp faulty unit can be back running on your refrigeration
or air conditioning system at a fraction of the price of installing and
setting up a new one.
With years of experience in most major makes and models you can trust that you are getting a quality job at a reasonable price.
We take pride in re-manufacturing our compressors from bare shell which means completely stripping the compressor to absolutely clean, bare shell and building up to "as new" compressors.
Phone now to check on our latest stock replacement models. Email us for an estimate on your repair. See our contact for details. .
· Fit burn out suction line drier /filter (temporary assemblies available)
· Use of acid neutralizing products is not recommended.
· Replace liquid line drier.
· Ensure oil failure switch operates-Remove compressor motor fuses and turn on control- to check DO not rely on SUCTION ACCUMULATOR to clean up liquid flood back – SUCTION SUPERHEAT must be calculated.
( most compressor failures are caused by liquid refrigerant in the compressor.)
· System dryness and acid levels are most important particularly with polyester oils - change liquid line drier after approx 12 Hr COMPRESSOR running
check sight glass indicators and oil samples until satisfactory
(Oil analyzing available.)
· If the compressor failed and corrective measures have not been made the next compressor WILL fail – it is cheaper to fix the problem than keep replacing compressors.
PLEASE READ BEFORE INSTALLING COMPRESSOR.
## Inspect compressor for damage and missing components – if damaged report it on the delivery docket and advise Ganley Refrigeration.
## Check motor insulation and winding resistances’
## Check electrical connections are correct for the application
SEE SKETCH BELOW
## Check correct oil is charged into compressor for the application.
All compressors are supplied with Polyolester as standard unless requested otherwise
SEE LABEL ON COMPRESSOR
## Check if oil cooler connection or head cooling fan is required.
Some compressors must have the oil cooler connected to enable lubrication of the running gear
## Check motor electrical connections ,contactors,and controls.
Note. DWM and Copemetic have different Thermister control relay units and part winding configuration.
CONTACT GANLEY REFRIGERATION IF IN DOUBT.
## Check oil pressure(pump models) min 200kpa differential ( pump-suction)
## Check motor current draw SEE NAME PLATE AMPS
## Check oil level-1/4 to 1/2 sight glass
## Check suction superheat(suction pressure at compressor + 10Kpa converted to Temperature subtract away suction line temperature at the compressor inlet) use insulated probe of known accuracy-
NOT LESS THAN 12oC
Compressor wiring diagrams